Cheers Sexy People!
Hello, Loving Without Boundaries (LWB) community! My heart goes out to you during these challenging times. I hope you are doing your best to keep safe. Sharing inspirational stories of hope, inclusion, and healthy lifestyles are more important than ever. If you are looking for ways to connect loved ones you are separated from, check out this blog post that I shared recently. On to another inspiring story…
I am oh-so-thrilled to share my latest podcast interview that I released this week with the amazing, the sexy, the courageous Lexi Sylver. I had the stupendous good fortune to meet Lexi live and in person for the first time at last year’s Southwest Love Fest 2019 last March. Who knew at the time that the world was going to shut down in 2020, thus the conferences any of us went to in 2019 were going to be EPIC in our memories, and the connections we made so precious? I met Lexi at the bar (hilarious) and she also came to my “Jealousy Survival Guide” workshop, participating like a champ! Lexi bought a copy of my signed book, and we continued to become fast friends throughout the weekend connecting on all things sexual, unconventional, and where our lives overlap. It turns out we both have challenging experiences with the decision to not have children (whether a voluntary or involuntary decision) as well as friends accepting us for who we are today, free from stigma and yes… jealousy in some cases. We had so much fun getting to know one another that I joined her in person later that same year at the Brooklyn Sex Expo in New York last September. We had another fascinating and hilarious time together! We have since teamed up not only to do various podcast interviews, but also I am a contributor on the SDC.com website that caters to the consensually non-monogamous community. Run, don’t walk to get your copy of Mating Season: Erotic Short Stories. It will blow your mind with the scintillating, raunchy, daring, and bold stories Lexi shares from her vivid imagination and fierce adventures. Lexi! What a freaking GODDESS you are! I am honored and oh so privileged to call you my friend, partner-in-crime, and soul sister. Keep being your bold self! (not that I have to tell you to do that, rock star!)
Lexi Sylver is the erotica author of “Mating Season.” She leads an unconventional life and loves sharing stories of her sex-capades. As an entrepreneur, podcast host and producer, writer, educator, advocate, and public speaker, Lexi brings a sex-positive approach to sex and open relationships. She strives to empower others to shamelessly explore their Lexuality.
Some topics we discuss in this fun, informative, and entertaining interview:
- Lexi shares her evolution into ethical non-monogamy, and how her stories are based or inspired by her real life sex-capades. Whether representing real people in her life or fictional characters to describe familiar scenarios, the stories in Mating Season such as “Morgan’s Taste” are beyond erotic.
- We candidly discuss connecting via digital media, reminiscing over our beginnings in online dating, and how the true “sexting” started over emails, these were truly building blocks to writing erotica.
- Lexi encourages us to embrace writing erotica. How can we be inspired to tell our stories and share our Lexual experiences? Get comfy talking about sex, lust, and your desires? As Lexi says, “Changing the world one pervert at a time”. 🙂
- Lexi discusses her humble beginnings as a teen and her experience giving peers the sex advice they didn’t get in sex ed class. Bringing her wildly normal thoughts, her peers felt intense shame and embarrassment surrounding sexuality and masturbation. Lexi is coined our “Kinky older sister”.
- Lexi and I discuss our polyamorous nature, and the excitement we get from the versatility and variety in Lexi’s erotic short stories. Packing a punch, Lexi makes sure the scenes are intense. Having difficulty picking a favorite story from her own collection, “The Secret Passage” nails the head because it has the most possibility for sequels and continuation.
- Being bold and brave, Lexi has a photo of own bare ass as the cover to shamelessly own her erotica. Standing at a tall 5 ft, the powerful photo speaks volumes to her story “Succubus”. Empowering herself and others, it only made sense to have a photo of herself captured by Fabrice De Bray.
- Lexi’s last thoughts are to explore your fantasies and desires as long as they are safe, consensual, and legal. If you share your stories with people, you’ll be surprised by the curious adventures you can get into together.
- Tune in to listen to this fantastic podcast episode! Let’s Get Lexual!
Thank you, Lexi, for being so awesomely generous with your time, for your sexy and shameless erotic short stories, and for sharing your wisdom and insights with us via the podcast interview! It was enlightening, entertaining, and so fun! Follow Lexi’s work and adventures at LexiSylver.com, and on social media on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter @LexiSylver.
To hear the podcast, go to the Podcast link here and subscribe to the Loving Without Boundaries podcast, then check out Episode 146 with Lexi. Also, please help spread awareness of alternative lifestyles and create more tolerance for consensual non-monogamy in the world at large by Rating and Reviewing the LWB podcast in iTunes. It only takes a few minutes.
If you would like to be interviewed either in written form or via audio on the podcast, please feel free to contact me and we will set something up. Thank you!
The Loving Without Boundaries podcast is sponsored by AltPlayground.net.
ANNOUNCEMENT — GUEST PODCAST APPEARANCES
I recently have had the honor of being featured on this awesome podcast:
Shameless Sex Podcast with Amy and April – Episode 143, January 28, 2020
Check it out! We talk about all things jealousy, consensual non-monogamy, and living an alternative lifestyle while maintaining healthy relationships. Tune in to find out more!
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT OFFER – We have exclusive content for you via the LWB podcast and my Patreon page. Want to hear more from our amazing interviewees? You got it! Right on, let’s do it! Want monthly “Hangouts” with yours truly and other patrons? Cool! Let’s do it! It’s all there! Come join us, and enjoy exclusive content made just for you, our patrons of this work!
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY ONLINE
Free LWB Facebook Group for Healthy, Sex Positive, Open Relationships — Ready to explore healthy, connected (and virtually jealousy-free) open relationships? It’s all possible – especially when surrounded by a community of people already doing it. There’s an abundance of rock star information posted in the group daily by our amazing members. We create a safe place to engage that’s fun and thrilling! Click here and request to join our free group!
UPCOMING POLY-FRIENDLY EVENTS
PolyDallas Millennium 2020 — Virtual Conference, November 6–8, 2020. Come join me and other amazing folks at this year’s PolyDallas! I will be there signing copies of my book, recording podcast interviews, and generally supporting the amazing founder Ruby B. Johnson.
See you on the flip side, lovely community! Keep being brave, compassionately vulnerable, and uniquely and authentically you!
Wishing you peace, love and happiness
(and thrilling, fun sex too!)
Need more specific help aligning your relationships with who you are?
** Discover Your Core Values & Create More Meaning in Your Love Life **
Are you feeling a little lost, challenged, or uninspired in your relationships and would love some guidance on your journey?
Our Free Breakthrough Session Call is a great place to start your path of discovery, so you can have more loving and intimate relationships that inspire you! Whether you’re already non-monogamous, involved with someone who is, or “poly-curious” and wondering if non-monogamy might be right for you, I work with people struggling with every aspect of multiple intimate relationships.