I’ll explain how in just a second.
The truth is that you’ve been LET DOWN.
Let down by so many well-meaning friends and family who want you to believe that monogamy is THE key to a healthy, happy, and fulfilling life (not that there is anything wrong with monogamy for those who consciously choose it). They also believe you will be RIDDLED and RUINED by JEALOUSY if you choose a consensually non-monogamous relationship.
And on the surface, I get it. It seems to make sense!
Many of us have drank the cool-aid of monogamy as the ONLY option that we could even choose from. Then we believe that we just can’t HANDLE jealousy or other negatively charged emotions in a constructive way if we try that “crazy-making” non-monogamy fad. We are afraid that open relationships will generate self-doubt, tweak our insecurities, paralyze us with fear of loss of our partner(s), and that we will lash out and damage our relationships under all of this emotional pressure.
But let me just come right out and say it: Running away from our emotions (such as jealousy/insecurity/fear/guilt) is DUMB. Here’s why:
- When we deny or repress our negative emotions, they just come out sideways when we least expect it, potentially damaging ourselves or our relationships.
- Our emotions can give us valuable information that we may be ignoring — about us as individuals or about where our relationships need attention.
- Left unchecked, negative emotions can wreak havoc on other areas of our life: such as lost sleep, losing focus at work, and can negatively affect our parenting ability with our children who are depending on us.
- Worse yet, many people try to numb their emotions with addiction, such as alcohol, drugs, or endless distractions from facing the truth of what is going on in our internal landscape inside our human suit. Our negative emotions and thoughts can literally make us sick.
But the biggest reason of all is the DESTRUCTIVE DRAMA and madness that unchecked jealousy can inflict…and that’s an absolute tragedy because we often feel guilt and shame for how we behave in those challenging moments to those we love, which ruins our sense of self-worth.
So if that’s the old and DUMB way…what’s the new and SMART way?
Simple: Embrace jealousy (as you build the life of your dreams) and build your emotion management muscle and intelligence.
Here’s why this is BRILLIANT:
- We can decisively commit to learning valuable tools and build emotional muscle to “catch” ourselves before acting out when finding yourself in the throes of jealousy or other strong emotions – which is so empowering!
- As we become more skilled, we can learn to compassionately communicate to partners constructively… building more connection, trust, and intimacy with loved ones. Who doesn’t want more of THAT?
- And the best part is you can utilize a proven method that works QUICKLY that has already helped so many others – created by a mentor who has been in the trenches before you… And that’s what’s going to enable you to create loving, transparent, joyful multiple relationships – without months or even years of floundering around in emotional upheaval and chaos, possibly losing cherished relationships in the process.
Do you see how powerful that is?
Here’s the thing, though: No one else is teaching this. And the ones that are, typically don’t really understand these nuances. So many don’t know where to turn to learn how to build healthy open relationships full of joy and passion, without the guilt and drama.
Well that stops now!
I’d love to talk to you about how you can use these strategies and positive mental shifts to start building open relationships that feel safe, happy, and loving in eight weeks or less – with a sustainable and proven system! It’s totally possible to truly connect with our loved ones in a powerful way (within open relationships), have greater intimacy, and feel completely fulfilled and cherished. I can tell you that feels so great and rewarding – like a dream come true!
That’s why I thought I’d open up a couple slots in my calendar to speak with you personally.
The call is totally free and will last about 45 minutes. In it, we’ll talk about what is alive for you right now, what you’re struggling with, what you REALLY want in your relationships, as well as discuss giving you the tools you need to learn how to have thriving multiple, joyous, healthy relationships — and stay that way!
I invite you to book a call now at lovingwithoutboundaries.com/apply.
You may look back on this day with a big smile months from now as being the start of a transformational journey for you! I’m so excited to speak with you!
With love and gratitude,
Kitty Chambliss, PCC, CPC
Founder, Loving Without Boundaries