Cheers Sexy People!
I am always striving to be of upmost service to YOU to help you on your journey. At the end of each day, I can say with much certainty that this work is so very rewarding!!! It is all worth it. Helping more and more people understand what consensual non-monogamy is, how it works, why it works, why someone (much like yourselves) may choose this lifestyle is incredibly rewarding work indeed! Thank you for being here and being along for this remarkable ride with me! Together, we are all stronger and wiser, and together we learn tools and strategies to rock our relationships.
To that end, we have some exciting goings on here at Loving Without Boundaries (LWB). We offer exclusive content for you via the LWB podcast and my Patreon page for those who choose to become a patron. I have updated our awesome offerings to give you even more value. Please see below to check out how you can come join the party over at Patreon! Want to hear more from our amazing interviewees? You got it! Want to dig deeper into the community and your fellow poly folk? Right on, let’s do it! Want free coaching sessions? It’s all there! Read on to find out more…
OUR BIG AUDACIOUS GOAL: To get to $250 a month to help cover the cost of broadcasting fees and our amazing sound engineer. Once we reach this milestone, I will be doing the happy dance! I’ll even video it for our new patrons! Yes that’s right! I’ll video me jumping up and down celebrating YOU and helping us get to this important milestone for the podcast.
First, what do we really want? We want kickass interviews with polyamorous thought leaders, educators, and people just like you telling you their story of transformation, acceptance, and change! Here are some of the names of upcoming podcast interviewees (in alphabetical order):
Chaneé Jackson Kendall – co-admin of the Black and Poly Group
Dirty Lola – creator of Sex Ed a Go-Go
Eve Rickert – manager of Thorntree Press
Jordan Gray – international relationship coach and author
Lexi Sylver – podcast host of the Seek, Discover, Create podcast
Liz Powell – author of “Building Open Relationships”
Mariah Freya – founder of Beducated
Marla Renee Stewart – co-founder of the Sex Down South conference
Max Rivers – author of “Loving Conflict”
Phoenix Mandel – sexuality educator and consultant
Sarah Neal – life, spiritual, and relationship coach
Sheffa Ariens – licensed marriage and family therapist
Rachael Rose – creator of Hedonish website
… and many more exciting guests in the works!
This podcast has been a labor of love for years now, and I am so passionate about creating a platform for more voices to share their story of consensual non-monogamy, sexual freedom, and rocking their alternative lives despite many obstacles. In order to continue doing this work though while also giving you exclusive content as a thank you, we need patrons like you! For any new patrons that come along or those that upgrade to a higher level, I want to reward you!
I AM SO PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THESE UPCOMING CONTEST AWARDS:
— A Teddy Bear wearing our “Be The Change You Want To See In The World” T-shirt
— A signed copy of my “Jealousy Survival Guide: How to feel safe, happy, and secure in an open relationship” book
— Other fun surprises!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Become a patron at the level of your choosing starting today up until I draw the winner’s names in August, and I will add your name in a hat.
- OR upgrade to a higher level from your existing level. If you upgrade, please send me an email to email@example.com with the subject line: LWB PODCAST CONTEST GIVEAWAY *UPGRADE* and tell me what level you were at, and then what level you upgraded to.
- Patron names will all go in one hat.
- In August of this year (date to be announced), I will draw out of the hat to determine the winner of the prize!
- The winner will have their prizes mailed out to them by August 31, 2019 with some bonus special prizes as well!
Here is a list of our various Patron Tiers:
AWESOMESAUCE PATRONS – $3 or more per month
As an official patron, you get access to our Patron-only feed with private content including behind-the-scenes videos and photos, advance updates about all the new things we have going on, and group discussions about polyamory and relationships.
— “Hangtime” Monthly Online Meetup — Invitation to a special, secret, speak-easy style Online Monthly Meetup! Come join the party with us! In this amazing community, be involved in deciding new topics, get answers to burning questions, help me plan upcoming events and projects, and come just hangout!
— Bonus Content Interviewee Sex Question – You have Partial Access to some of the best of my special bonus question answers that I ask every interviewee on the Loving
— Inspirational Poster Access – By day, Kitty is a graphic designer and artist. As a special bonus, you will receive access to motivational, professionally designed digital posters, created just for you, the Loving Without Boundaries community and cherished patrons. You can download them and keep them for yourself!
— Interviewee Sex Question – You have an ALL Access Pass to every one of the best of my special bonus question answers that I ask every interviewee on the Loving Without Boundaries Podcast – “What Is Your Best Sex Advice?”
— “Jealousy Survival Guide” Chapter – A Full Color PDF of the First Chapter of my book “Jealousy Survival Guide: How to feel safe, happy, and secure in an open relationship”
LWB BFF PATRONS – $20 or more per month — All of the above PLUS…
— “Jealousy Survival Guide” Book – A Full Color PDF of my book “Jealousy Survival Guide: How to feel safe, happy, and secure in an open relationship.”
— “Behind The Scenes” Exclusive Content – Curious about how we create the Loving Without Boundaries podcast? Wonder what the studio set up looks like? Curious how Kitty recruits guests? Learn all about it here with photos, videos, and more!
— Custom-Created — Kimchi Cuddles Portrait – Check out our amazing polycule portrait created by the incredibly talented Tikva Wolf!
LWB YUMMY FANWHORE PATRONS – $50 or more per month — All of the above PLUS…
— Signed “Jealousy Survival Guide” Print Book – An autographed full color print copy of my book “Jealousy Survival Guide: How to feel safe, happy, and secure in an open relationship.” Email me your mailing address through my website with “LWB BFF PATRON JSG PRINT BOOK” in the subject line, and I’ll hook you up!
— Personalized “Thank You” Video — I’ve been the mysterious voice behind the podcast, yet I want to take this opportunity to show you – our “Jet-Setter” top patrons – just how much your contribution means to me in a more personal way! You’re awesome!
— Invitation as a top Patron to be a Guest on LWB – Wouldn’t it be cool and super meta to have one of our biggest fans of our podcast BE on our podcast? Come join us! We dare you! Email me through my website with “LWB BFF PATRON PODCAST INTERVIEWEE” in the subject line, and I’ll hook you up! (Already been on the podcast and at this level? Wow! You’re amazing! Thanks for sharing your voice to help make the world a better place. You rock!)
Come join the party on Patreon with other like-minded, courageous folks like you AND get the opportunity to win the fun prizes! Treat yourself this summer with poly-friendly, kickass schwagg!
UPCOMING POLYAMOROUS-FRIENDLY EVENTS
1) Free LWB Facebook Group for Healthy, Sex Positive, Open Relationships — Ready to explore healthy, deeply connected (and virtually jealousy-free) open relationships? It’s all possible – especially when surrounded by a community of people already doing it. Many in newly open relationships experience roller coaster emotions of jealousy, insecurity, and feel alone on their journey. That’s why I created this free Facebook group where people are coming together to share actionable tips for succeeding in multiple loving relationships, explore deeper love, and find mutual understanding and support. There’s an abundance of rock star information posted in the group daily by our amazing members. We create a safe place to engage that’s fun and thrilling! Click here and request to join our free group!
2) World Domination Summit (WDS) Meetup; Portland, Oregon; Sunday, June 30, 2019, 1:30pm–3pm — Workshop: Jealousy Survival Guide. Jealousy can have an enormous impact on some people, so it is no surprise that people (especially those who practice consensual non-monogamy) think, talk, and write about it quite a bit. Using techniques from her book, “Jealousy Survival Guide”, Kitty Chambliss gives you inspiration and provides tools to gain and practice new skills. This is a comprehensive workshop and step-by-step template for recognizing feelings of jealousy and insecurity as they come up using effective tools for sorting through those emotions, and when, if, and how to bring up challenging or potentially emotionally charged conversations with loved ones. NOTE: You do NOT need to be a WDS attendee to come to this meetup that is being held at the locally famous McMenamins Ringlers Pub. Come join the fun, the adventure, and the celebration of community!
3) Woodhull Sexual Freedom Summit (SFS), Alexandria, Virginia, August 15–18, 2019 — The Sexual Freedom Summit features human rights activists, sexuality educators and researchers, professionals from the legal and medical fields, authors, sexual freedom movement leaders and organizational partners all working toward the time when sexual freedom is fully recognized as a fundamental human right. This Summit is for EVERYONE interested in learning about the issues in the realm of sexual freedom, advancing their current knowledge and in gaining the tools to actually create the change we need to accomplish. I hope to see you there! ANNOUNCEMENT: I will be doing a live LWB podcast recording Thursday evening, August 15th around 7pm in Alexandria, VA with special guests Ruby Johnson and Gloria Jackson-Nefertiti. Stay tuned for more details!
** Discover Your Core Values & Create More Meaning in Your Love Life **
Are you feeling a little lost, challenged, or uninspired in your relationships and would love some guidance on your journey?
Our Free Breakthrough Session Call is a great place to start your path of discovery, so you can have more loving and intimate relationships that inspire you! And our “Discover Your Path to Fulfillment in Open Relationships” coaching packages are a deeper-dive into the topic of self-discovery with alternative relationships, with a one-on-one guide to achieve maximum results in your life. Whether you’re already non-monogamous, involved with someone who is, or “poly-curious” and wondering if non-monogamy might be right for you, I work with people struggling with every aspect of multiple intimate relationships.
Wishing you peace, love, and happiness,
(and thrilling, fun sex too!)