Cheers Sexy People!
I can’t believe it, but I’m about to release my 100th episode soon for the Loving Without Boundaries podcast! Whoot! I reached out to some of my favorite author interviewees to see if they wanted to get involved in the celebration. I am delighted to honor their expertise and fine work, and share that with you, our listeners of the podcast! We are planning a big podcast CONTEST GIVEAWAY and blowout to celebrate our epic 100th episode featuring the amazing Franklin Veaux. The books are already coming in the mail to me, and are ready to be awarded to the lucky recipients! Will you be one of them?
This podcast has been a labor of love for years now, and I am so passionate about creating a platform for more voices to share their story of consensual non-monogamy, sexual freedom, and rocking their alternative lives despite many obstacles. In order to continue doing this work though while also giving you exclusive content as a thank you, we need patrons like you! For any new patrons that come along or those that upgrade to a higher level, I want to reward you!
I am so proud to announce these upcoming contest rewards:
$35 PATRON CONTEST WINNER = Franklin Veaux of More Than Two—> “Black Iron” book (signed) + Relationship Bill of Rights poster (signed) + My “Jealousy Survival Guide” book (signed) + Other Prizes (Note: both works are co-authored by Eve Rickert)
$15 PATRON CONTEST WINNER = Tikva Wolf of KimchiCuddles —> “It’s OK, Feelings, I Got You: Therapeutic Comic Drawing” book (signed) + My “Jealousy Survival Guide” (signed) + Other Prizes
$3 PATRON CONTEST WINNER = Vanessa Van Edwards of Science of People —> “Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People” book (signed) + My “Jealousy Survival Guide” book (signed) + Other Prizes
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Become a patron at the level of your choosing starting today up until I draw the winner’s names in mid-January, and I will add your name in a hat at that patron level.
- OR upgrade to a higher level from your existing level. If you upgrade, please send me an email to email@example.com with the subject line: LWB PODCAST CONTEST GIVEAWAY *UPGRADE* and tell me what level you were at, and then what level you upgraded to.
- Patron names will all go in a hat for each Patron Level of $35, $15, $7, $3 and $1 per month respectively.
- After the release of the 100th episode featuring FRANKLIN VEAUX (roughly late-January 2019), I will draw a name out of each hat to determine the winner of the prize at each level. Names will be drawn roughly early February.
- The winners will have their prizes mailed out to them by February 14, 2019 with some bonus special prizes as well!
Come join the party on Patreon with other like-minded, courageous folks like you AND get the opportunity to win these amazing gifts! Treat yourself this holiday season to poly-friendly, kickass literature!
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT OFFER – We continue to have some exciting goings on here at Loving Without Boundaries (LWB). We have exclusive content for you via the LWB podcast and my Patreon page for those who choose to become a patron. Please visit the link to check out how you can come join the party over at Patreon! Want to hear more from our amazing interviewees? You got it! Want to dig deeper into the community and your fellow poly folk? Right on, let’s do it! Want complementary relationship coaching? We have that too with me as your certified relationship coach. Want to hear our interviewees answer the question: “What’s your best sex advice?” It’s all there for our patrons! Come join us, and enjoy exclusive content made just for you, our patrons of this work!
NOTE: Starting in January 2019, I will be offering a monthly group “hangout” / group coaching call for all of our podcast patrons at all levels. If you are supporting the podcast, I am supporting you on your journey. Come join us and meet like-minded folks on the same journey you are!
Wishing you peace, love, and happiness,
(and thrilling, fun sex too!)
1) Free LWB Facebook Group for Healthy, Sex Positive, Open Relationships — Ready to explore healthy, deeply connected (and virtually jealousy-free) open relationships? It’s all possible – especially when surrounded by a community of people already doing it. Many in newly open relationships experience roller coaster emotions of jealousy, insecurity, and feel alone on their journey. That’s why I created this free Facebook group where people are coming together to share actionable tips for succeeding in multiple loving relationships, explore deeper love, and find mutual understanding and support. There’s an abundance of rock star information posted in the group daily by our amazing members. We create a safe place to engage that’s fun and thrilling! Click here and request to join our free group!
2) New Culture New Year’s Eve — Want awesome, unique, fulfilling New Year’s plans? Do you believe that we can create a just and sustainable world? Ring in 2019 in the loving, New Culture community that embraces ALL of you no matter who or how you love (except for violence)! cfnc.us/newyear.
We’ll share intimacy games, cuddles (for those who want them), relationship freedom, group sharing circles, dance, a New Years party, delicious food, and gorgeous nature. It’ll be a rich, stimulating, fun time with people that care about each other and the earth. Register here: cfnc.us/newyear/register
3) Relationships Without Drama Day-Long Workshop, Sunday, February 3rd, 2019, 10am – 5:30pm — Why do relationships that begin with such high hopes often lead to ongoing stress and disappointment? What does it take to create a relationship that is supportive and appreciative for both partners? Find out at the Relationships Without Drama Day-long workshop on Sunday, Feb. 3rd in DC with Michael Rios Indigo Dawn. For more info, visit facebook.com/events/185134282420167/or cfnc.us/relationships/day-long. Register by Jan. 15th to get the Early Bird price: eventbrite.com/e/relationships-without-drama-day-long-tickets-53664364559
4) Southwest Love Fest (SWLF), Tucson, Arizona, March 29–31, 2019 — “The Southwest Love Fest is a weekend conference on consensual non-monogamy held annually in Tucson, AZ with opportunities to learn, share and connect with other like-minded people. We had a hugely successful 1st year in 2018 and plan to make it even better for 2019! Taking what we learned this past year, 2019 is set to be even more radical, thought-provoking, and transformational. SWLF is an open space to find community and learn from others’ diverse relationship experiences.” NOTE: I will there presenting two workshops (“Jealousy Survival Guide” and “Sex Positivity”) at SWLF 2019! Come join us at this fun polyamorous conference! AND presenter mentioned above, Zach Budd will be there as well!
5) Woodhull Sexual Freedom Summit (SFS), Alexandria, Virginia, August 15–18, 2019 —The Sexual Freedom Summit features human rights activists, sexuality educators and researchers, professionals from the legal and medical fields, authors, sexual freedom movement leaders and organizational partners all working toward the time when sexual freedom is fully recognized as a fundamental human right. This Summit is for EVERYONE interested in learning about the issues in the realm of sexual freedom, advancing their current knowledge and in gaining the tools to actually create the change we need to accomplish. I already have my ticket! I hope to see you there!
** Discover Your Core Values & Create More Meaning in Your Love Life **
Are you feeling a little lost, challenged, or uninspired in your relationships and would love some guidance on your journey?
Our Free Breakthrough Session Call is a great place to start your path of discovery, so you can have more loving and intimate relationships that inspire you! And our “Discover Your Path to Fulfillment in Open Relationships” coaching packages are a deeper-dive into the topic of self-discovery with alternative relationships, with a one-on-one guide to achieve maximum results in your life. Whether you’re already non-monogamous, involved with someone who is, or “poly-curious” and wondering if non-monogamy might be right for you, I work with people struggling with every aspect of multiple intimate relationships.