Cheers Sexy People!
So there I was, mashing graham crackers with a hammer on the kitchen floor of my apartment in my 20s. I was diligently following the recipe, but I was extremely nervous as I put the Spicy Pumpkin Cheesecake in the oven.
You see I had never baked a cheesecake before and here I was making a special dessert for our family for our Thanksgiving meal. I felt excited, grateful, and happy to be able to prepare such a dessert with no supervision (I’m not a great cook you see) and display my skill and passion. But I also felt nervous and scared. What if no one enjoyed the cheesecake, or what if it was so terrible that no one even attempted to eat it?
There was no back up dessert. F*ck!
If this didn’t look appetizing and didn’t taste good, my family would go wanting for dessert at a holiday meal. No pressure then! 🙂 That was in 2001 when I first cooked the holiday dessert for my mom, dad, sister, her boyfriend as well as my monogamous boyfriend.
Strange thing is I feel exactly the same now with my first book, “Jealousy Survival Guide: How to feel safe, happy, and secure in an open relationship” being potentially in your hands. I’ve followed the process to get everything out of my head and down on paper (from my now non-monogamous life), and my book is now ready to be devoured. I’m SOOO excited, grateful and happy to share my book with you and the rest of the world!
But I also feel nervous and scared because like with the Spicy Pumpkin Cheesecake, I don’t know if I have created something with my skill and passion that is appetizing and enjoyable. That cheesecake over 15 years ago turned out well and as a result I was encouraged to bake different cakes every year since for my family. I still enjoy baking today.
I hope my book gets the same result. If the couple of reviews of my book that have already been posted are anything to go by, then it will be like that day over 15 years before, filled with gratitude and happiness all round… but only time (and reviews) will tell.
I wrote this book to help YOU as much as possible, based on my own research, experiences, what I have learned from coaching clients, and everything in between. Jealousy (and time management) are the two biggest questions that I get asked about in regards to consensual non-monogamy. And I want to give you the answers! This book is chockfull of oodles of information and actionable steps that you can start taking TODAY to alleviate and expertly handle the challenging emotion of jealousy when it rears its head in your life.
I’m blown away by what these early reviews say! I’m so grateful that not only did they enjoy my book – they got a lot out of it too to help them when jealousy threatens the joy of their relationships. I just hope the book is enjoyable and helpful for you too.
If you you’d like to help get the book in front of more eyes to help even more people as well as get FREE BONUSES, I would be absolutely honored if you would post your short review on Amazon by October 30th before the official book launch on November 1–5, when the Jealousy Survival Guide will be available for FREE for those FIVE days! (mark your calendars if you prefer to wait for the FREE download of my book!)
I’m so grateful for your help if you choose to leave a review. 🙂 So grateful in fact that I’d like to offer FREE BONUSES for your Amazon review. Here’s how this will work:
1. Click on the link HERE to download the Kindle version. (it is as close to free as possible right now at 99 cents (for the review to “count”, there needs to be a verified purchased copy of the book. The price will increase later! And the print version will be available soon FYI)
2. Read the whole book, part of the book, or one+ chapters and post an honest review (it can be as short as one sentence or two) based off of what you read by Monday, October 30th.
3. Send that review in to me by emailing me at email@example.com with “LWB AMAZON BOOK REVIEW” in the subject line.
4. On November 1st (official launch day), I will send the review back to you along with your FREE bonuses. NOTE: The reason you send the review to me prior to posting in Amazon is so that I have copyrights to your review. If it is only posted on Amazon, I do not have the right to use it on my website or social media.
Here is some of what is included in the FREE BONUSES:
– 3–5 worksheets that go along with the content of the book so that you can learn and practice the techniques
– Your FREE full-color copy of the final book in PDF version
– My Loving Without Boundaries Creed poster in PDF form to further inspire you
– And more!
Thank you for being here and for supporting this work, for being part of this community, and for bravely showing up in your own local community. By playing a small role in this book launch, you are helping to make a huge impact in another person’s life. You are also helping create more tolerance and awareness for alternative lifestyles! Together we can help make the world a better place. Happy reading and have an amazing day ahead!
Wishing you peace, love and happiness,
(and thrilling, fun sex too!)
P.S. You’re awesome!
P.S.S. If you want the Spicy Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll gladly send it to you. 🙂